Thursday, March 19, 2009

letter for dad

daddy
*call you like this for showing some respect*
you know how much i hate you?
i guess you know it but you dunno how much right?
let me tell you..
i hate you SO DARN MUCH right now..

what the heck?
i just come back twice a month or sometimes once a month..
and for now..
im having my one month holiday..
for the past few weeks..
i stay at home for the whole day long..
and now im just asking a permission to hang out with my buddy-my sister..
are there anything wrong with it?
why you calculate those petrol expend for a kilo this and that?
somemore ask me bout my buddy details..
What The FUCK!!
are you trying to mess up with me?
do i need to tell u bout that?
izit there any connection with my buddy background?
c'mon old folk..
it just a hang out!!
if u think really that i use ur car to go out is a kind of spending ur money..
OK FINE~
i call my fren to pick me up..
but why u still stop me for doin that?
the reason u gave was "you are owing people a human relationship"
FUCK YOU AGAIN!!
whats wrong with you huh?
if u really dont want me go out..
just SAY..
dont waste my time..
life is to short to entertain you..

anyway..i just showing my respect on you..
i can rebel you and go out without your permission just like that..
-the end-
*sorry for being rude

0 comments: