Sunday, September 27, 2009

beach.bbq.

last nite was kdu design's gang bbq party..
let me think who attended the party..
erm..me fish zen mell foong teng lin mang godwin gan diane phyllis..
said that the party starts at 6..but me n darl reach at 8 somethings..
haha..sorry guys..i noe u guys cant wait for my food..bahahaha..
there got so many so many foods weh..
imagine that 16 of us each brings one food..
all total got 16 food+ that nite..
fuyooh..yummy yummy..thumbs up for all of it..^^
and one thing..
i really fried those tempura mushroom myself seriously..
i had never get my ass down into the kitchen to do somethings before this 19yrs..
even in my hse i also never cook..
ok..see how lucky u guys are..
u guys was the 1st gang who taste it..
c'mon lets feel proud of it..haha..

0 comments: