Friday, March 23, 2012

the truth that you leave

Didn't mean the things i said to you that night
baby, didn't think that you would say your last goodbye
couldn't just say sorry and admit it i know you were right
with my temper always flaring causing you and i
to be fighting over little stupid nothings every single day
now it's ended with you leaving stay away
All around me, silence, how'd we get this way
Thinking you'll be coming back, calling the next day
Baby i know that I'm treating you so bad, i wanna be good to you, and it's hard to do cause everyday and night I'm so mean cause I'm so real so I'm sorry

I know that you love me but i'm sorry i'm a bad girl
if you stay with me then, you will only see that, i can never be what you want
but Baby don't leave me, I know you still love me,
tell me what's wrong
Honestly, I need you

I'm standing right beside you always smiling
now i'm crying, gone and i'm alone, still thinking what went wrong
excuses that you're busy, and though you're feeling sorry,
with my wrangle, you just turn away
I dreamt that you would be my forever
now you're just a friend in life
breaking up it hurts a lot
so silence now, seems thats all we've got

Im not so tough, the inside of me's not,
so don't leave me hurt,
you've been the only and now you're all I've got,

Don't leave me babe, you're the only one who knows me,
Please babe come back to me.

0 comments: