Saturday, October 04, 2008

hate you!!

argh..hate you!!
for the you out there..listen clearly..

its been a long time that i had stand your temper..
now i cant stand it anymore..

since i was young till now..you never change your temper..

you never ever..but make it more worst than before..

you please shut those craps *toot* up..

i dont wanna listen to your "bible" anymore..

please dont ever think that what ever you did is definately correct..
dont force others to follow your stupid theory..
its not always the right like you thought..it might be false also..
dont always think that money is the only way..
of course i know that money is important and can solve many things..
BUT did you know that..money is not always the only way..?
there are still a better way to solve problems other than argue,throwing your temper on us or showing your anger..stop yelling!!
although this might make us more understand you but this make me more hate you..
everytime you close to me..im scared..
cuz..i really dunno when you will explode again..

i still clearly remember how you humillate me last time..every words that come out from your mouth i still clearly remember on my mind..
i would *never ever forget* those..

im no longer a small girl..please..give me some space to breath..i need some freedom..i need to search my own life now..i got my own activities,my friends,my dreams..
no matter how good are you to me..but i still hate you..hate you more than i do..
~sorry..i really cant stand it anymore..~

0 comments: