Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i miss you

I am your puppet
The Pain The Hurt
You are my favourite memories
You taught me NEVER BElieVE
HELP ME!!
my heart is broken
I cant live without you!!
NEVER fake a smile anymore
you are leaving and never looking back again
Everything is reminding me you gone forever
WHAT TO DO?
i dont want to know that there is no more you in my life
if tears could make us pretty
i would be the prettiest one
why cant I hate you
i will never forget bout you ♥
no one can replace you
I cant accept what was happen
I cant stop thinking what you said actually
I had expected what will happen
but I just cant accept UNEXPECTED!!
I miss you
miss you lots lots lots!!
I wish I was physically weak
I wish I meet with an accident or an incident..
any serious case or even die
I'm too envy those who are frail and sick
I WANT TO KNOW..
if i die
what's your respond?
I want to know
I need to know
suck meaningless life
I am Loser
and
somebody unimportant

0 comments: