Sunday, December 28, 2008

my holidays SUCK!

well..after having 1 month sem break..
here come my brand new sem..
im gonna prepare for it..
wonder how will it be?
stress like hell or just relaxing..
i dont know..
anyway..just wanna tell u guys how i spent my holidays..
haish..actually..my holidays suck..
everythings screw up..
coz my grandpa accident..he just get bang by a lorry..
dunno why when i heard it i laugh my ass out..
i know its wrong..so i feel guilty after the laugh..
SORRY AH GONG!!
what to do??
family 1st..
so i just can spent my everyday everysec in my hometown..
i drove the car all around for nothings..
i sleep everyday to kill the time..
i surf the net everyhours for a little entertainment..
i eat every single time for fun..
lucikly my sayang is back..
we went out whenever we are free..
if not i really kill by felling bored..
love you sayang!!
few more days thn i'll be back to penang..
so..wait for me!!

0 comments: