Wednesday, May 13, 2009

back after 1month+

i have been real busy for the past few week..
really dont have time to blog even though there are many things that im goin to share..
both sad and happy things happened in this few week..
not really gonna say everythings out..
too much to say if really wanna write out..
u guys must be feel very boring with it after this..haha
so..i slept at 6 this morning..
wake up at 930 and continue rushing for my assignment..
im so farkin tired..
i really wanna be unique and outstanding..
this is what i wan in my artwork and me myself also..
im trying my very best to work it out..sacrifice everythings..
but why u still cant see my effort my thinking that im trying to send?
can u just turn ur head around and see the others who freaking wanna get ur attention rather thn those whose u always praise for them?
argh..forget bout it..
anyway..i have overcome my stress i have this few days..
its finally over..wohoo..
its time for me to replace my sleep that i have sacrifice coz of my work..
im wanna sleep so much..
so..bye for now..
will blogging more often after this..
hehe^^

0 comments: