Friday, May 29, 2009

lonely.lost

im in my room now..
all alone..
feel so empty inside..
and i dunno what to do..
tons of assignment is pending there..
waiting for me to finish it up..
and i just dont have the mood to do it..
my blog..my emo dustbin..
and here i go..
in just two weeks time..
many things happened..
and i dunno what wrongs with me..
feel very weird..
i feel like i lost myself..
i means..my true self..
now i dont even noe who am i anymore..
i use to be very independent..i got my own tenet..
i do whatever things that i think is the best for me..
but now..
im too rely on you..i do whatever u want me too..
i tried my best to cooperate with you..just to make you happy..
i take ur problems become as my problems..
try to find the way how to help you out..
dont want you to think so much of that..worry bout that..
share your feeling whenever u want..
im tired..really tired..
its too much for me to care..
i got my own problems too..
but who knows?
i just simply dont like to tell others bout my things..
whatever things..i just keep in heart..
the pain i suffer..nobody noe..
i dont wan others to worry bout me..
i noe im big enough..i can handle all this myself..
u might think that why dont i share with you?
well..this is me..what to do?
the emo me..
im kinda lost right now..
just give me sometimesss to find back myself..
take this time to seek the deepest part of myself..
there still so many things that wait for me to discover..
i wanna try somethings that i never try before..
promise you that ill be more grow after all this..

0 comments: