Tuesday, June 02, 2009

my Happy Birthday^^

yesterday was my birthday (01/06)
it also my 1st day of class after 1week sem break..
my family come here to penang celebrate with me..
they bring me to have my favourite pizzas..
hehe..
i like pizza so darn much..
after that we went gurney..
my mom bought me a bag from fourskin as a present..
i choose thn she pay..
hahahahaha..cool right?
after shopping..
they send me back home..
that's not the end yet..
after that..
i wait for my bestie,fish to come pick me up..
as she said,we are goin to have dinner..
only me n her..sounds romantiak right?
coz she told me that all the frens was not free this n that..=="
what a lame idea for suprising right?
but she said that she wont use such lame idea..not creative at all..
she said all was really not free..
all right thn~
she bring me to my favourite restaurant-OPERA..
awhh..how sweet she is..
when i step in..
ohno..the gang was sitting there..
thn i look at her.."u said u wont use such lame idea.."
she just laugh n ignore me..
haha..
we have our dinner there..
i like there so much..
thanks ya guys..
i really enjoy my 19th birthday..
here some pics to share..
enjoy~



OPERA


present from my mummy









present from best friends
lazy to post pics ad..
stay tune..


0 comments: