Tuesday, June 09, 2009

clueless

today i suppose to have a peacefull day..
but things seem to not going on what i want it to be..
i went for gym just now..
and guess what?
i fall down from the trademill..
after the call, my mood was drop to the bottom..
i did anythings to express my feeling..
but it doesnt seem to work..
i guess this is not my way i used to abreact..
gym is not a good way for me..
my mind was keep on thinking..
why why why??
why there are still have someone got this kind of act?
i really dunno..dont even have a clue with it..
is there any wrong doing GYM with FRIENDS??
why is it sounds like im so wrong and you are quip at me..
and coz of this question make me fall down from the trademill..
What The Heck!!
hurt?
ya..it is hurt..
Not all scars show, Not all wounds heal
Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels

0 comments: