Friday, July 10, 2009

sunset NITE

tuesday,my sistas came to penang..
bB,laine,jiayun..
thn i went to jetty to pick them up, send them to hotel..
coz of i got many assignments to rush so i cant really join them..
haiz..
but the story was different on the next day..haha..XD
after finish my presentation..
after knowing that my deadline of packaging delay..
hooray~ i straight away call bB that i can join them after this..
haha..gonna blast the whole nites..
right after i done prepared,i wait them to pick me up..
thn the whole night we sticked together..
haha.. too many to write..
lets the picture do the talking..^^

mei n laine when arrived (jiayun cant wait for the hotel)

laine the pretty

mei the handsome

yun the fatty

they are just too excited

mei,me n my camera

camwhore in the hotel room


nonstop~



best pics of the day^^



the night at sunset



mei again

here comes chien the driver..haha

me
here goes laine the poser

the "thin" yun..eh..where is ur peace?
faster..the whole gang are waiting for u..


on the ride..

fei,chien n 7lou-lun

laine.mei.jee


with laine n jee

me n nana

seriously dunno what is this..haha XD

mei and me

and this is the whole gang..
all in black and white..





THE END

0 comments: