Sunday, July 12, 2009

sad departure

2 friends leaving again..
gotta get rid of the life without u guys
especially the small little one..
she teach me many things in every aspect..
she taught me the world..
every single words still clearly in my mind..
will never forget the care u gave..
i will take good care of myself,dont worry..
and you too..double take care of urself there..
will never forget you, i promise..
and for jen..dont go there ngao lou..
and i wont simply have one here..
forever urs ill be..haha..
both of u better take good care of each others..
always noe that there are someone who miss n worry bout u guys over here..
promise to be a top designer after this..
teach me someday on what u guys had learnt over there..
cant wait for u guys to come back..
miss you guys so darn much..
tsk tsk tsk..

0 comments: