Sunday, January 10, 2010

inside the nothing

i wonder why things will change in 180 degree in a second..
you take away my emotion..
you have no idea how deep of sadness had engulf me now..
but one trouble follows another, the burden is kind of insane stress..
my expression was blank, it did mean something to me..
i had no idea with your pm, i could feel something inside..
i hope that wasn't the most worst of it..it's gonna be okay..
try to comfort my mind my heart my emotion whatever that i used to be..
maybe, it wont be easy..
in fact it would be down right miserable to give up the hallucinations and try to be grown up..
the mood became more unstable..
it had affected the whole veins in the body included the words i use to speak..
he seem to be the tune of my thought now..controlled my every single cells..
the whole body froze into place as i realized how much alert of the thoughts..
maybe love shouldn't be such hard work..

knowing is better than wondering, waking is better than sleeping..

you know what..i never stop missing you as im still breathing..

0 comments: