Thursday, October 15, 2009

bad muddle

can anyone tell me whats going wrong with me today?
a pig who usually cant wake up by an alarm eventho the alarm is freaking loud but today my roommate's alarm really had spoilt my sleep..
today class was at 230pm..used to be wake up at 1pm been woke up early at 11am..
coz of darl having sick..so im gonna go to class myself..
walked to class early with my roommate who have class at 2pm..
things getting bad when some1 told me that todays class canceled..
wtheck!! why i dont noe about this..?
im so frustrated with it since i dont have a good sleep..
im so angry with nobody inform me bout this,mad at the lecturer who dint annouce it clearly still dint answer my call n the weather is so hot but yet still need to walk back under the hot sun..
i keep on mumble along the way home alone..
im getting mad seriously and im trying to get myself calm..
and i nearly get hit by a falling stupid dunno what fruit infront my hse..
getting moody..bye..

0 comments: