Tuesday, October 27, 2009

wheezingly


things really doesnt going smooth lately..
been suffering from headache since saturday..
and it doesnt get well at all..i wonder whats happen in my head..=S
will go to have a check up soon..
yesterday..
i did something real embarass in college..
really really really embarass till i dunno where to put my face at all..
its ok if i called the wrong person name..
but the point is i pulled the girl's hair from the back which i tot is my friends..
n when she turn over..
OMGOSH!! totally wrong person..
sososo wrong..sia sui sial..
and just now..back from class and i wish to take a nap..
but end up i got a bad dream..
i woke up from my bed gaspingly with the heart beating so fast..
grr..im dizzy but i dont feel like wanna continue with my nap..
so sick of the bad dream..=(

0 comments: