Wednesday, October 21, 2009

unmanageable

he is apart from me again..
i wish he will stay longer..
i miss the way he wrap his arm around me n his singing to me anytime,anywhere..
miss the way he hug me to sleep n the thorax that make me feel secure..
miss the moment when he whispered my name in the middle of the sleep..
miss his laughter n jokingly tell me how popular he is among the guys n girls..
no doubt that many peoples is obsessed with a guy like him..
and he always tell me how lucky am i who win his heart..
i read it with my eyes cleary what she wrote in her blog n starting to suspicion..
a girl like me always pretending im cool with it n i dont care..
but the fact is im still learning on it..
but no matter how strong the denials made..
its always my own perception whether to take it or not..
i will always keep the faith in you..
we knew it play a big role in this..
no one says that long distance relationship are easy..
shamelessly to admit that i started to miss him again..

0 comments: