Thursday, October 08, 2009

rushing day

i treat u as my buddy..
and i guess u too rite?
i noe u since f4 when we were in the same class..
till now its been 4yrs..
and we still hang out together everynite eventho been graduated..
u r the trouble maker of all time..
but u always the one who most speak on obligation..
u treat me as a girl when the others treat me as a boy..
u r the one who always protect me in the gang..
coz im the only girl..
thats why i feel safe when u r there..
today is ur day.. party at ur hse yesterday..
me as ur fren..the very steady wan indeed..haha
go down all the way round from pg to as to attend ur birthday party and thn get back to pg again in the midnight.. although its tiring but im still happy with it..
i do enjoy that nite..hope u enjoy urs too..
19yrs old boy..
stop smoking aight..
u promised us!!
behave urself.and stop illegal stuff..
happy birthday!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
birthday boy

me

in the house

lainez n i

4 pairs of sexy legs

the ladies

lun.fei.liaz

fei n i

we in the car
(laine,jiaki,sueting,jiayun,me)
the moment
-us-
laine with the cake
been destroy
-the end-

0 comments: